SWEET & MAXWELL PRECEDENTS, ONLINE WITH WESTLAW UK
We’ve now launched the first Sweet & Maxwell precedent titles on Westlaw UK* available for you to add on to your current subscription or take as a standalone service.
This means you can get the authority and drafting guidance that you want combined with the time saving tools and functionality that you are used to on Westlaw UK.
Accessible from the Books tab of Westlaw UK, the titles available span across a range of practice areas from commercial law to trusts and wills.They keep the familiar structure of the print content but with the added value of online searching and instant download of ready-to-edit precedents as Word documents.
INCREASE YOUR EFFICIENCY WHEN DRAFTING
The benefits of having precedents on Westlaw UK include:
- Direct links to cases, legislation and other clauses referenced in the precedents and surrounding guidance meaningseamless navigation of related sources
- Useful search options such as by precedent title, paragraph number, free text or index term so that it’s quicker to find the document needed
- Easy-to-browse Table of Contents, with precedents grouped by transaction and procedural stage – all very logical
- One click download of ready-to-edit precedents as Word documents so that you can be drafting in a matter of seconds
- Automatic filing of updates and an online Release Bulletin with links to new content which saves the bother of having to do it manually
TRUSTED EXPERTISE FROM SWEET & MAXWELL
All the precedent content on Westlaw UK has been taken from the Sweet & Maxwell catalogue that so many legal professionals know and trust. Each of the titles is written or edited by a leading authority or firm in that field of law, meaning you can work safe in the knowledge that you’ve got the best team behind you.
PRECEDENT TITLES PLANNED TO BE ADDED IN 2013
The titles that we are hoping to add to Westlaw UK this year, subject to successful testing, are:
- Building Contract Disputes: Practice and Precedents
- Commercial Property Development Precedents
- Company Precedents
- Employment Precedents & Company Policy Documents
- Franchising: Law and Practice
- Greens Litigation Style
- Greens Practice Styles
- Practical Commercial Precedents
- Practical Intellectual Property Precedents
- Practical Lending and Security Precedents
- Practical Matrimonial Precedents
- Practical Trust Precedents
- Practical Will Precedents
- Precedents for the Conveyancer
*Precedents will be available as add-ons to Westlaw UK. Speak to your Account Manager to discuss subscription options.