General Editor: Christopher Lewsley; Tim Mould, QC; Patrick Bond
Status: Coming Soon
The Encyclopedia sets out in full all the relevant primary and secondary legislation with clear and authoritative commentary. It is the one-stop reference source needed for clear, precise and up-to-date information on all aspects of the subject.
- All the relevant legislation and case law in one source
- New law relating to matters from warehouses to granny flats, boats to village stores
- Ever-increasing range of litigation embracing the council tax, non-domestic rate etc.
- Incisive commentary throughout
- Detailed coverage of every important rating decision
- To facilitate swift and easy use, it contains a Referencer to guide readers to the relevant case law
- Brought fully up to date by regular releases