We know how important it is stay up to date with what’s happening in the law. That’s why our Current Awareness service, containing information on cases, legislation, and legal developments, is updated every 5 minutes from 8am until 5pm, Monday to Friday.
To create our current awareness alerts, our trained editors select the pertinent information from official publications, press releases and legal news relating to the United Kingdom, meaning you can be sure you’ll get all the information you need to stay up to date and nothing more.
- Cases – Key case transcripts, newspaper citations, notes, practice directions and EU decisions. Abstracts of all CFI and ECJ cases are also loaded within 24 hours of their appearance on Curia
- Legislation – All legislation listed in the TSO’s Daily List by 11am each working day. All national Acts, SIs, SSIs SRs and Bills are covered, with Bill progress added to the database on a daily basis
- Journals – Details of selected Legal Journals Index articles updated throughout the day
- News – All the latest news on legal developments
- Flexibility – You can either choose an alert from over 100 pre-selected subject areas or create your own alerts using keywords, case names or legislation
- Range of depth – Choose your preferred depth of detail from brief summaries to complete documents direct from Westlaw UK
- Sent to you – Set up RSS feeds to receive all the same day developments in the subject areas of interest, via email or your organisation’s intranet