We’re delighted to let you know about a series of enhancements that we’ve made to your Westlaw UK Crime service.
Linking Archbold and Criminal Law Week, and providing you with weekly updates to content, these enhancements mean a more seamless, comprehensive research experience than ever before, making Westlaw UK your one source for criminal law research.
All the relevant sources, commentary and cases are available within a few clicks, speeding up your research and enabling an uninterrupted flow of information for case preparation.
HOW HAVE WE IMPROVED YOUR WESTLAW UK CRIME SERVICE?
You can expect to see the following enhancements:
- Criminal Law Week content available to browse and search alongside the other journals
- Weekly updates to the content of Archbold appearing as pop-up boxes and at the bottom of relevant pages, enabling you to see at a glance the most up-to-date information
- Archbold supplement updates on the same page as the main work text
- Links from Archbold directly to Criminal Law Week for further content
- New alert symbol so that you can see immediately if there are any updates to the information you are looking at
SEARCH OR BROWSE CRIMINAL LAW WEEK ON WESTLAW UK CRIME
You’ll have fully searchable access to all the issues of Criminal Law Week from 1997 onwards, as well as the tables and index. You’ll also be able to browse the issues, choosing to read the text within the Westlaw UK interface or download the PDF.
You can now access case and legislation digests with links to related content in Archbold, and referenced legislation and cases.
You’ll also have visibility of any commentary from James Richardson QC.
If you have any questions relating to these enhancements, or if you would like to organise some training, please contact our Customer Support and Training Team on 0800 028 2200 or email email@example.com.